July 23, 2010
Hello, i'm back :)
Lately, I've been busy to study and doing my thesis so today is the perfect day to post something for this week. I think this is the lowest point in my life, why? I don't know for sure. Even now i feel really happy to create my new life but it seems not relly woking on me. I don't say that i hate my life but i hate being in the same circle with the same people except some people that really love me deeply but some of people that really hate me, i feel sorry for them. I'm human, i can make some mistakes and please do your own bussiness, please don't complain about other people because you are not a perfect human, rite? You know, you took my happiness and i can bear it. From now on just watch out! Anyway I went to brightspotmarket about two weeks a go and it was really crowded but i love it. I only bought 2 items from cotton.ink and petite cupcakes. This is the sneek peak of Cotton.ink pre-fall 2010. Please enjoy and those stuffs are ready at their webstore :)


Follow .Happiness.
Cheers,
Olive

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.