May 28, 2010








source: susie bubble's blog
This what I got from my latest browsing time. Her blog so inspiring and I've been in love with those pieces since i saw it on her blog. I really can't afford those pieces but maybe i can make it just like in my imagination. I think see trough is still in for this season. I love black and it will make any girl in this universe look sexy and slim when they wear black but lace or floral pattern make this trend look more fabulous. And take a look the first picture, the pattern really really amazing! It looks like a thunder,lol. Hmm..for this long weekend i think i will get some fabrics to make some pieces like this. Happy long weekend everyone :)
Follow .Happiness.

XoXo,
Olive

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.