February 7, 2010
Happy Sunday everybody :)
Today I'm so happy, because it's sunday. The good things always happen on this day. Hmm..maybe not always because this morning something bad happen. Sometimes we should keep our good mood, so just started my day with a huge smile and i believe the rest of the day you will feel happy. In the morning I went to church for the church service just like usual, then i waited for my Mom becasuse she joined a choir and they practice every sunday.While my Mom was doing this choir things I moved to Plaza Senayan to buy my Dad's suplement.






I was talked to the shopkeeper and realized how important to eat this suplement, it makes us healthier. I prefer vitamin E for everyday and vitamin c 500mg when i think i'm not going well specially when i've got cold or flu. Then I had a lunch together with my Mom and Dad at home, had a little chat with Dad and take a nap.Yeah!weekends mean it's time to sleep because on weekdays i must go to campus and studying almost everynight.

When i was on the way back home, I passed kemang area and found another branch of 7evelen store. Yay!I'm so happy to see it, because it's near to my house so I can buy slurpee anytime :)
The rest of this day I will spend it with watching dvd and thinking about the subjects that i will take for my next semester and i hope it will be my last semester.
Godspeed Olive all the time.


What I Wore:
Vintage chocolate mini dress; Vintage red belt; Handmade lace cape; f21 pearl earrings; nude little hairpiece; unbranded tights; vintage clutch (found it from garage sale); Oxford heels by petite cupcakes.
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. Signe says:

    fab outfit :)
    xoxo,
    http://intheliteralsenseoftheword.blogspot.com/

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.