February 14, 2010
Happy Sunday everyone!
I'm feeling not well today so i took this pants to be my outfit fot today. I never wore pants to church because my Dad said pants look not polite and it makes a woman look like a man, it's better wear a skirt. I found this korean blouse in my Mom's wardrobe, lately I really like blue color so this blouse has made my day. I feel better when i wore it,lol. I had a lunch with my relatives, uh i really enjoy this day because Sunday always be my lovely day to do anything. Beside that the fresh ideas always come in this day. By the way I gotta go to meet my friend Ina in PIM, can't wait to see my friend because today is our schedule to share our life and problems.
Wait for me sist!!



what i wore: Electric blue korean blouse belongs to my Mom, zara basic dark blue trousers, pearl earrings by f21, holy bracelet from my buddy, casio watch, studded clutch by ciciero bag, black flats by rubi shoes.
XoXo,


Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.