December 9, 2009
Alessandra Colombo, Milano


I love her pants and her blazer in this picture.


I love her leather jacket!

Job?
Fashion designer

Best Sartorial advice from your parents?
When I was twelve my mother took me to get my first custom made jacket and shoes – she gave me the essential basis of a perfect wardrobe

Style Icons?
Loulou de la Falaise, Frida Kahlo, the Gainsbourg-Birkin family.

Describe your personal style
It’s usually quite androgynous with super feminine touches.

Personal Style quirk
I always buy trousers (with creases) at least two sizes bigger than my size - in order to style them my own way.

Favorite designers
Forever and ever: Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent

Most underrated item in menswear/womenswear?
The hat; we should all wear a hat more often!

Your next "must have" purchase?
A vintage yellow gold Rolex chronograph

Favorite Book?
Alice in Wonderland
source: The Sartorialist
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.