October 10, 2009
Ijust curious about what people was talked about. They posted it with bag organizer. Well since my collage's stuffs was crap, so i tried it.Actually they made it by them self, i ordered the black and pink organizer bag, then it came when i opened it, wow they sent me the wrong bag it came with all in pink color. But i told them that i like it so it's okay.
But they felt bad about it, then they sent me again exact what i've ordered. Lucky me?I don't think so because i feel guilty even that's their fault. But they insist me to not sent back the bag. So if you want to be more organized just buy it in this link 'Bag Organizer'
Ow, they sell it in size s,m and l




Color Chart:

How to use your bag organizer?

This things that belongs to me:




XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.