September 17, 2009



The Inspiration Gang..

Yesterday I was browsing while someone post a Taylor Swift's video called "You Belong With Me".I really like this clip. I love the story of this clip, the lyrics and the male model. He is so hot!hahaha. Anyway, what I would like to share that I've been obsessed with glasses but not the sunglases. I love the glasses with a white lens that people used it to read. I think glasses not only a tool to help us to read. I think it's more fashion stuffs just like put a bracket on your tooth. So. I've been searching some of my inspiration. Even Mr. Kanye loves to wear glasses, rite? Please help me to choose at least 2 pairs of this glasses that really cool to buy. Don't forget to watch Tailor's clip. You will love it too.LOL
I really appreciate if you want to help me ;D

The Glasses Gang..






Taylor's clip-You Belong With Me..


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.