August 5, 2009
I was so busy yesterday and didn't have time to post something to my blog. What I've done?I went to campus to pay my semester fee and then went to the cinema for watching Up. It's quite interesting movie. I love the grandma and the grandpa Character. And the scout boy oh so cute! With his chubby face and a big bag and a lot of badges. Walt Disney know how to make a great movie, yeahhh!
Hmm.. I found this picture from teenvogue site and I love those clothes.

What you need to back to school : SPIRIT+SKINNY+STYLISH
*But not too skinny!Being a healthy people is more important than a super skinny models. At least being a normal person ;D








source from: teenvogue site


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

5 sveet comments

  1. amazing photos. so bright and colorful! I feel that I'm greatly inspired by them! =^.^=

  2. Unknown says:

    Yup, they are so stylish! I love their hair ;D

  3. LOVE them all :)
    visit my blog too
    tx

  4. I do wanna a pair of shoes like this!

    Love your blog!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

  5. Unknown says:

    @Sabila:I will be visiting yours
    @Kira:You're welcome ;D
    Yup, me too. I have a plan to ke those shoes in a shoes maker.

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.