July 8, 2009
Okay, it has been 10days about my laziness to update this blog. First because I'm in exam week and after that I've got sick,huhuhu. Now I'm ready to update my happiness blog ^_^
This is what i love by this morning because this is a holiday to make our choice, to choice our president for next 5 years, and we hope this will be the great generation that can continue our system to be a better country. This is my outfit for last sunday when I went to the church by that morning. I mixed a coco vintage dress and a off-white big sweater, and of course the coco tights and the brown oxford heels. And put my vintage purse even it didn't look appropriate for this outfit because it's in green color.LOL
Dress:Vintage from Monday Flea Market; Sweater:unbranded from Factory outlet in Bandung; Brown Tights:Unbranded; Belt:Vintage from mom's collections; Purse:Vintage things from Garage Sale in Pasar Minggu; Shoes from Petitecupcakes


And I posted this outfit to my chic blog a.k.a my chictopia account ^_^

Gotta go to make my choice for next 5 years, don't forget to vote for your president because You can't be complained for next 5 years ^_^

Adios,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.