July 18, 2009
Yay!Yay!Yay!

When I was going to make my breakfast, I found this packet near my home's phone. I just payed for this stuffs yesterday and i can't believe it just arrived by 1 night. Little bit disappointed about the earrings, I tought it was in a big size but actually it's small. And for the headband, actually i've been searching a headband like this for a long time, but i prefer the dark blue one. They don't have it so i bought it in khaki's color, it's easy to be mixed and matched, rite?
Forgot to tell that those stuffs come from My Scarf. Visit their link here!
Enjoy your day darlaa..

*photo sources : private


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.