July 23, 2009



Just dropped by to say Hello ;)
Today, i went to Santa. I met friend of my friend to get some money,hahahaha. I know it's kinda freaky but i need those money for this holiday.LOL
Before that I went to Santa's supermarket to get this super cute candy named Jewel Ring. This candy has been my fave since i was a child and surprise met this candy in Santa's supermarket. They have 2 variances, grape in purple and apple in green. I bought the purple one ;)


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.