June 6, 2009
Just browsed Candy Feet's Blog and I found this!!
Hmm..it looks cute.
But I prefer the low one :D
Nude shoes is must have item for this June!I prefer the high one, I will post the pic latter but it's different model xP
This is what i want immediately!!
Hmm..I prefer the baby blue one like Diana's from Dianarikasari blog :D
Adios,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

8 sveet comments

  1. O ! I bought the doc marc in Pink ? HAHAHAHAHA :)

  2. Unknown says:

    Wow!Those shoes in shocking pink?so lovely!

  3. hi2 say...wah CF mampir dan liat blog kamu,thx ya di tulis sbg lovable stuff hehe..boleh link blog kamu? oya platformnya 190 sdh trmsk ongkir ^^

  4. Unknown says:

    @CF:Wow!Boleh dong :D dengan senang hati :D
    Owh, makasih udah dikabarin harganya :D

  5. Anonymous says:

    I really like the first pair, they're looking like the minimarket ones, perfect!

  6. Unknown says:

    Yup!
    You can check her blog dear :D

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.