June 26, 2009
Mommy..Can i have them?
It makes my dvd collections look neat and my clothes organized.Oh, and please give me permission to take short course in esmod, you know that i want it so much since you don't want me to take any design major for my school x(
But you know me mom, I still need my vacation,hahaha.LOL
Please....I will promise you my great gpa this semester ^_^


Adios,


Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. bende says:

    very very nice...thanks..

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.