May 1, 2009
What I’ve got yesterday was two pairs of feathers earrings with white off and purple color.Both of them look cute girls, I never like to wear any hang earrings I prefer a button model.But for this feater earrings I made a exception :D because they look cute and yummy. I forgot to take a details pic for this earrings, but I took my pictures wore this earrings for yesterday outfit. This week I’m sick about feathers, so I made a cute feathers necklace and I will post the picture after this post xP
The Package Of Feather Earrings
Blue Plaid Shirt:unbranded from ps.Senen; High Waist Jeans:Topshop; White Feather Earrings:Friend’s Ol Shop; Watch:Casio Vintage; Bag:Royal Queen Ol Shop; Shoes:Custom made from Garage Sale Ol Shop; Big Canvas Bag:Shopping bag from Petite Cupcakes Store
Owh, and the day before yesterday I’ve got a new hubby!It’s a new chocolate suede angkle boots. It’s custom made things but it’s really comfortable and it’s flat. I have a plan to buy another pairs with a dark brown color just like my fringe bag. I need to say thanks to Galuh as an owner of Garage Online Store to make this comfy boots. For Indonesian people specially Jakarta’s citizen you should browse her sites and pick their stuffs because the price is cheap and woth it :D
My new hubby (close-up)
Luv you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.