May 22, 2009
Today i have a subtitute class major Information Systems of Accounting subject because yesterday is holiday and today the subtitute class for the day before this day,hahaha. I know my language is kinnda make you confuse x(
I accompanied my bff Illy for searched some dress that she can wear to my campus event by next week, I found leopard top in Senci and it looks great, I don’t know why she didn’t buy it! We spent the rest of our day of course after we finished our class in 10am we went to Senci and stay there till noon. When her boyfriend picked her up, I was still in Senci to watch Angels and Demon!It such a great movie even I din’t watch Da Vinci Code, and when I saw this movie I feel amazed and want to go to Vatican immediately. They had a lot of historical church there and their fresco really great!!love their culture too and i want to see the Pope :D
This is a must seen movie!!
Outfit for today:


Black top:unbranded; Pants:Topshop; Red Plaid Shirt:from Senen Flea Market; Lime Shawl:Cotton.Ink; Bracelets:from a friend and handmade stuff from Bandung; Watch:Casio Vintage; Necklace:Royal Queen; Bag:LovebugLovebag; Shoes:Garage Sale

Adios,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.