April 3, 2009
This is supposed to be my yesterday post, but I don't have so much time to post it.So enjoy it!
This is what i bought the changcuters new album and Hellolulu notebook cover.The Changcuters new album is must have item!Get it now!!and listen their songs!I like "serong kanan..serong kiri" track. They are the most wanted band in my town!!Love their music especially their style!U rock guys!!

Shirt:local distro; Watch:Casio Vintage; Pants:Topshop;
Earrings:Forever21; Bag:PL's bag belongs to my brother;
Shoes:Kimmy Shoe
Scratched it and found this two cute bag!I love them so much!People said "Owh, u really like N.E.R.D" (it's not a nerd people but NERD as we known as a band) and I said "Of course, Pharrell is my boyfriend,hahaha". But I really like him, His style so fabulous and the most wanted item that he had a NERD fabulous necklace!
Never say no to the new issue of magazine. I can buy 3 or 4 magazines in one month, actually it's only for local magazine and sometime I bought teen vogue or nylon for foreign magazine. I'm addicted to the mags!!hahaha.LOL
This is the details of the things that I bought. The cutie hellolulu cover and the Changcuters new album. And i've got 10% dicount for the notebook cover because i bought it when they had promo in my campus ^_^
Three things that make my life perfect for yesterday, even my money has gone because of it :D
Ciao,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.