April 17, 2009
Ahh!So sorry for my late updates,hehehe.LOL. Yesterday when I was going to update this blog my internet connection didn't work. So today I will post my activies in this day and what I've done yesterday (hahaha, sorry for the bad english).
Yesterday I went to my campus as usual, but I accompanied my bff Illy till her noon class that started in 6pm. Then we went to Buffet restaurant in Plaza Semanggi for lunch and feel full when we came out. Before we go back to our campus, we didn't forget to take our picture with self timer of course. This is my outfits for yesterday and our photo in Buffet.
With my best friend (I called her my best sister!) Illy!!

Printed Gray Top:Unbranded; White mini dress (wore as blouse):Unbranded; Dumpy Pants:Zara; Cashmere Cardi:Gift from my Father; Earrings:F21; Watch:Casio Vintage; Necklace:Amythevintagist; Bag:Nike; Laptop Case:Hellolulu; Shoes: Petitecupcakes

Printed Gray Top:Unbranded; White mini dress (wore as blouse):Unbranded; Dumpy Pants:Zara; Cashmere Cardi:Gift from my Father; Earrings:F21; Watch:Casio Vintage; Necklace:Amythevintagist; Bag:Nike; Laptop Case:Hellolulu; Shoes: Petitecupcakes

Owh because I'm stressful with my campus assignment I do this webcam pic,hahaha. It's a piece of my narcism.LOL

Luv you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.