March 22, 2009
I be a subscriber for WWD site.And got all this update about "what was she wearing" and now i want to post it all WWSW picture that I have.I really love this site, so enjoy it!


They just perfect! I love Pixie's gray hair, Rachel Bilson's peach dress (except the pale skin),Natasha Poly's sequins dress and Mischa rock style (I adore her headband collections)!

In this picture I really like Kate Bosworth's jumper, it looks nice and in my lovely color's gray!

Alexa Chung always look fantastif in every way.

Not the best of Nicole's outfit. I prefer Mary Kate's in this pic. Even we know that She's always wear black outfit but she new how to impress us. What do you think?

I don't know is this MK or Asley, but I like her bag!Still in the balck, but al least she wore the floral sweater not plain black,hehehe.LOL

Kate Bosworth is the cuties!I think she really likes that red shoes. She wearing it almost everytime, I found alot of her pic wore this shoes.Day by day she looks amazing with her appropriate outfit. I must pos her as the it girl next time (after duo MK and Asley)

I like Taylor Momsen alot, but in this WWSW edition I choose Willa Holland as the best chic outfit. Why?Because her make-up just perfect, nice smookey eyes and it didn't look scary!And then perfect blue dress even it looks like lingerie,hahaha.LOL. The bag is not to fabulous but look at her shoes!It's amazing!And those tights make that better. Two thumbs up for her outfit here.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.