March 12, 2009
Painted shirt:Made by myself; Scarf used as headband:Mom's collections; Tights:Custom made
Belt:Mom's collections; Bag:Insight; Shoes:Everlast


Yellow blouse:random brand from India shop; Tights:unbranded;Belt:Mom's collections
Headband:made by myself; Necklace:gift; Blazer:random from Hongkong; Bag:Mango; Shoes:Zara



White Mini Dress:random brand from Hongkong; Belt:Aigner Vintage
Blazer:from metro dept.store; Tights:from byutik.com; Necklaces:gift
Earrings:Online shop, Shoes;Zara


Mini Dress:random brand from Hongkong; Belt:Mom's collections; Top:unbranded
Tights:manggadua; Shoes:Forever21


Glasses:unbranded from Melawai market; loose shirt:unbranded from Senen Market;
Belt:Vintage; Jeans:Topshop; Bracelets:gift from my friends; Shoes:Charles&Keith



This is my old post outfit from my chic blog in Chictopia site. More update please visit my chic blog and please give me your comment about my outfit =) I will post my latest outfit to that chic blog and this blog to from now on =) If you have so much time to do nothing, just do like what I've done =) Check ur wardrobe, take ur camera and o..la..la.. u've got the best pic of the new chic gals =)

Just try it and u will the how the magic works on you =)

Have a nice try gals =)

Ciao,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.