March 7, 2009





































































































I love the preppy look, maybe this is my inspiration for the next week =) I know it's kinnda old stuff but i still love it, so what do u think?

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

4 sveet comments

  1. Wina says:

    Wowww nice blog u got there! And did u make those cute necklaces urself? LEGO, really?? Ur awesome : )


    I blog on fashion too. Can we exchange links? : )

    Lam knal
    Wina

  2. Unknown says:

    Thanks Wina =)
    yup, I made it by my self =)
    thank you again =)

    exchange?i didn't know what u mean =(
    so sorry, i'm totaly new in blogging =)

  3. Hi there Olive, what a cool blog you have...Thanks for your comment, I'm working in a traditional wedding magazine named Mahligai. What about you?

    I agree with you, preppy is an everlasting look...So what are you waiting for? Be preppy...Hahaha, can't wait to see your next post ;)

    Senang berkenalan dgnmu Olive ^,^

    -Gita-

  4. Unknown says:

    Hi Gita =)
    I'm still study in Atmajaya Univ major in Accounting,hahaha.I know it's diffrent from my passion (fashion), but i'm going to learn about fashion in summer course or at lease i will take sew course =)

    Mahligai?Never hear it before =)

    nice to know u too Gita =)

    <3 Olive

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.