March 11, 2009
white top:unbranded; skirt:hongkong brand; necklace:vintage collections
black blazer:belongs to my mom; bracelet:mangdu; watch:casio
black clutch: (x)sml; shoes: charles&keith

earrings:forever21; black bow hairpiece:handmade; necklace:vintage

My Inspiration: Mary-Kate's Outfit

My Inspiration:Ashley Olsen's outfit

I really adore their sense of style, they never affraid to show their black side =)

Peta doesn't like them because their wear fur, but we know beside that they have amazing style and everythings they wore would be the new trend. And I like this outfit because their make up look nude and amazing!!They don't use their spooky make up =)

Mary-Kate and Asley are the trully FASION ICON.


Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. Thanks for your comment ;)

    They are a TRUE live fashion icon...I think They'll always be the "it" girl ^,^

  2. Unknown says:

    thank u for drop in my blog =)
    I will make the twins Olsen as "It girl" for next week =)

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.